GraphCAT Community Building Event
Interactive event for the GraphCAT community and anyone interested in the Catalan graphene scene.
Thursday April 8, 2021 | 10h – 14h
Thursday April 15, 2021 | 11h – 13h
Members, collaborators, and associated members of the GraphCAT community will come together to share our work and interact, reinforcing our innovation ecosystem.
This dynamic forum is open to any supporters and potential collaborators who are interested in learning about graphene-based technologies developed in Catalonia.
You are encouraged to take part if you would like to:
- learn more about our GraphCAT community, its potential and available opportunities
- find out what GraphCAT members are doing, what they could do for you, and how you can get involved
- help define future GraphCAT activities
Thursday April 8, 10-14h
10 – 12h Session 1: Plenary Session
- Opening (JA Garrido and F Koppens)
- Innovation project 3′- presentations using narrative storytelling canvas
- Neurograph – Eduard Masvidal (IMB-CNM) and Enrique Fernández (IMB-CNM)
- GraphRetina – Steven Walston (ICN2)
- GRAPHSIM – Aníbal Pacheco (UAB) and Pedro Feijoo (UAB)
- ProGraMass – Raúl Benages (ICN2)
- AQUA-GOX2 – Ana Maria Perez (ICFO), Beatriz Corzo (Sorigué) and Karin Florencio (Sorigué)
- AutoGraph – Luis Javier Martínez-Soria (ICN2)
- INTEGRO – Nina Carretero (IREC)
- GraphCAT Spin-off inspirational talks
- Antonios Oikonomou, CEO Qurv Technologies
- Carolina Aguilar, CEO InBrain Neuroelectronics
- Preparation of the Community Activities Plan: a dynamic session to gather inputs from the community to the plan designed.
12 – 14h Session 2: Interactive activity for the Knowledge and Technology Transfer representatives of our GraphCAT members. KTT reps will work together to define the Industry day events.
Thursday April 15, 11 -13h
Session 3: INFO day
- Opening (JA. Garrido and F. Koppens)
- Outlook of calls relevant for GraphCAT in Horizon Europe (Ricardo del Valle and Aitor Hornés, BAX & Company) [DOWNLOAD SLIDES]
- ACTPHAST calls for photonics innovation (Sergi Ferrando, ICFO) [DOWNLOAD SLIDES]
- 2D Experimental Pilot Line (Cedric Huyghebaert, IMEC) [DOWNLOAD SLIDES]
This activity is co-funded by the European Regional Development Funds (ERDF) allocated to the Programa operatiu FEDER de Catalunya 2014-2020, with the support of the Secretaria d’Universitats i Recerca of the Departament d’Empresa i Coneixement of the Generalitat de Catalunya for emerging technology clusters devoted to the valorization and transfer of research results (GraphCAT 001-P-001702).